Congressman Keith Ellison is the leading candidate to be the next chairman of the Democratic National Committee (DNC), endorsed by party bigwigs like retiring Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid , his successor, Senator Charles Schumer , and even socialist Senator Bernie Sanders , who has again left the Democrat Party to be an “Independent” now that the election is over.
The Washington Post reported on Monday that Ellison’s running to be the next chairman of the DNC is official, and claimed that 40 leading Democrats have endorsed Ellison for the position.
RELATED: Leaked Video Shows Muslim Congressman, Leading Candidate for DNC Chair, Bashing Jews [VIDEO]
Keith Ellison, a leftist radical Muslim, is being pushed to the top of the party to replace interim DNC chair Donna Brazile, who was caught, while masquerading as a CNN contributor, unethically leaking debate questions to Hillary Clinton’s campaign in advance. Brazile replaced disgraced former DNC chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz , who abruptly was forced to resign in the middle of the Democrat National Convention in July after reports surfaced that she tipped the scales in favor of Hillary Clinton during the Democrat presidential primary at the expense of Bernie Sanders.
Keeping in mind that you more than likely will hear no one in the media even consider whether radical Ellison is “too extreme” to be leading a major American political party (that term is usually reserved to describe patriotic Americans who believe in upholding the U.S. Constitution), here are ten quick and dirty inconvenient truths about Keith Ellison:
- Muslim Keith Ellison is a 9/11 truther who believes in a strange conspiracy theory that Jews and then-Presdient George W. Bush schemed to bring down the Twin Towers in NYC on September 11, 2001, in order to help the Jews. There is video proof of Ellison speaking about this.
- Keith Ellison has close ties to the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) which is an unindicted co-conspirator in a Hamas terror funding case and a Muslim Brotherhood front group.
- Keith Ellison is the first Muslim to be elected to the U.S. House of Representatives. He converted to Islam believing that the faith would somehow “inform social change [and] justice in society.”
- Keith Ellison has said that Jew-hater and anti-American Muslim radical black supremacist Louis Farrakhan, head of the Nation of Islam, “is a role model for black youth.” Ellison described “Minister” Farrakhan as “a tireless public servant of Black people” among other accolades.
- 1989-90, Ellison wrote columns for the Minnesota Daily under the name “Keith E. Hakim.” Ellison first ran for public office in 1998, running under the Democratic-Farmer-Labor Party, a communist front group, under the name “Keith Ellison-Muhammad.”
- Keith Ellison has received praise from the propaganda publication for the Communist Party USA prior to his being elected to represent the 5th Congressional District in Minnesota. The commies called Ellison an “established progressive leader.”
- He is a co-chair of the Congressional Progressive Caucus, along with fellow communist Rep. Raul Grijalva .
- In 2007, Ellison co-sponsored Rep. Dennis Kucinich’s bill to impeach then-Vice President Dick Cheney for “high crimes and misdemeanors.” Ellison has never spoken out about Barack Obama’s many unconstitutional acts.
- Ellison was also a supporter of former head of the New Black Panthers, black supremacist Khalid Muhammad. Ellison has demanded reparations for slavery and has demanded a separate homeland for American blacks.
- Keith Ellison called affirmative action a “sneaky” form of compensation for slavery, suggesting that white Americans should have to pay reparations to blacks.
It should be repeated for emphasis that the media will never ask — or if they do it will be on the fly — whether any of the above (and there’s many more than 10) radical, racist, communist and anti-American viewpoints of Keith Ellison’s should be in the least disqualifying, much in the same way that Barack Obama’s radical past was never deemed to be a problem.