Muslim teenager Ahmed Mohamed, 14, who received his 15-minutes of fame for making what looked like a homemade bomb, called it a “clock” then took it to school to scare the crap out of everybody, has returned to America to shake down his former school district.
The Mohamed family filed a lawsuit against “Clock Boy’s” former Texas school officials in federal court on Monday.
Sounding more like Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson, Clock Boy, who moved to Qatar (because people there are so much more “tolerant” or something), said in a news conference on Monday that he is unable to be seen in public in America without being discriminated against or fearing for his life.
“For the safety of my family, I have to go back to Qatar, because right now it’s not very safe for my family or for anyone who’s a minority,” Mohamed said. “I can’t walk out of the house without being covered up because I might get shot because that happens here.”
The lawsuit has been filed against the Irving Independent School District in Texas which suspended Mohamed for his stunt last year. The family had tried to hustle the school district out of a whopping $15 million, causing some to believe that the motivation behind making the bomb-looking “clock” was a planned scheme for a lucrative future shakedown.
However, the school properly argued that it didn’t violate the young Muslim’s “civil rights.”
Just one month after Clock Boy made his bomb-looking clock, Muslim apologist Obama honored the Muslim teenager with a White House visit, hoping to encourage other young Muslims to perform additional fear-inducing stunts.
As the Washington Examiner reported, the Mohamed family are back in America this summer and will be visiting family and friends, despite Mohamed’s believe that America is an unsafe place for Muslims and minorities.
He won’t return to Qatar until this fall, so he must not feel that afraid.