Confirmed: Hillary Took Benghazi Cover-up Advice from Clinton Hatchet Man Blumenthal Even Though He Was Banned by Obama

Sidney Blumenthal Hillary Clinton

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]One of the known lies repeated by Obama, Hillary Clinton, Susan Rice and other progressive leftist Democrats was that an obscure YouTube video critical of Islam was the cause of the Benghazi terrorist attacks.[/vc_column_text][banner300 banner=”5517620b381df”][vc_column_text]Longtime Clinton hatchet man, Sid “Vicious” Blumenthal, who was so rotten that he had been banned by the Obama Regime (which has never been known to turn down employment to leftist scoundrels) from working for the State Department during Hillary’s tenure, was funneling private emails to Hillary, promoting the YouTube video scam.

The day after the horrific Benghazi terrorist attacks on September 11, 2012, an Islamic attack that resulted in the death of four Americans, including the then ambassador to Libya, Christopher Stevens, a supposed “friend” of Clinton’s, Sidney Blumenthal emailed Clinton.

According to the New York Times, hardly part of the “vast right-wing conspiracy,” Blumenthal communicated to the former Obama Secretary of State that the attacks were performed by “demonstrators” who:

“were inspired by what many devout Libyan viewed as a sacrilegious internet video on the prophet Mohammed originating in America.were inspired by what many devout Libyan viewed as a sacrilegious internet video on the prophet Mohammed originating in America.”

However, the very next day, Clinton received a very different email from Blumenthal, who was employed by the Clinton Crime Family Foundation to perform propaganda “message guidance,” a message that contradicted the Obama Regime’s official narrative that the YouTube video caused the attacks.

The Times reports:

The next day, Mr. Blumenthal sent Mrs. Clinton a more thorough account of what had occurred. Citing “sensitive sources” in Libya, the memo provided extensive detail about the episode, saying that the siege had been set off by members of Ansar al-Shariah, the Libyan terrorist group. Those militants had ties to Al Qaeda, had planned the attacks for a month and had used a nearby protest as cover for the siege, the memo said. “We should get this around asap.”

Even though the Libyan president said that the anti-Islamic video had nothing to do with the attacks, the Hillary Clinton-led State Department repeated the lie, even going to the extreme to spend $70,000 to air 30-second TV ads in Pakistan with both Obama and Hillary apologizing for the YouTube video.

“We absolutely reject its content and message,” said Clinton in the advertisement.[/vc_column_text][banner300 banner=”553157113d3ff”][vc_column_text]No one has apologized for the slaughter of four Americans.

Over flag-draped coffins, a cold, calculating Hillary Clinton blamed the “awful video,” knowing it was a lie, while stating that those who participated in the attacks would be held “accountable,” which turned out to be another lie, since to this day, no one has been held accountable for the terrorist attacks.

WATCH BELOW:

[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

About the Author

Matthew K. Burke
Matthew K. Burke
A former Washington State U.S. Congressional candidate in 2010, Matthew attended the nation’s first modern day Tea Party in 2009 in Seattle, Washington. He also began writing and blogging that year. Matthew became a Certified Financial Planner in 1995 and was a Financial Advisor for 24 years in his previous life. Matthew was one of the three main writers leading a conservative news site to be one of the top 15 conservative news sites in the U.S. in a matter of months. He brings to PolitiStick a vast amount of knowledge about economics as well as a passion and commitment to the vision that our Founding Fathers had for our Republic.
JOIN POLITISTICK
Subscribe for FREE today
to stay in the loop!

Send this to friend