Hillary EXPOSED: More Evidence That She is Lying About Benghazi

Hillary Clinton

Hillary Clinton has been implicated once again for her role in covering up what happened in Benghazi on September 11, 2012.

New documents obtained by Judicial Watch through the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) include a “call sheet” background document in which Hillary described the attackers as “armed extremists,” as well as a copy of a schedule from September 14 which reveals that Hillary met with then-Ambassador to the United Nations, Susan Rice. This meeting occurred before Hillary and Obama attended the ceremony to receive the bodies of the fallen; Ambassador Christopher Stevens, Foreign Service Information Management Officer Sean Smith, and CIA contractors Tyrone S. Woods and Glen Doherty.

Hillary now calls the families of those who died at Benghazi liars for sharing with the media that she told them the attack was due to a YouTube video. Never mind the fact that she stood at the podium after the bodies arrived and blamed the attack on a video, she now wants us to believe that never happened.

According to the father of Tyrone Woods, who kept a detailed diary regarding his discussions with those in the Obama regime, Hillary promised him that they [the Obama regime] would “have the filmmaker arrested who was responsible for the death of your son.” The filmmaker of a little-known YouTube video, which Obama, Hillary, Rice, and

The filmmaker of a little-known YouTube video, which Obama, Hillary, Rice, and team used as a scapegoat, was arrested and jailed by Obama as cover for their story that the attack was not terrorism, but a response to a video.

Earlier this month, Judicial Watch obtained a phone transcript, from a September 12 phone call, through the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) which revealed that Hillary knew the attack at Benghazi had nothing to do with a YouTube video, even though that’s the story she and the rest of the Obama regime told, but instead was a planned attack. Then-Egyptian Prime Minister Kaldi told Hillary they believe the responsible group was affiliated with al Qaeda.

RELATED: PROOF That Hillary KNEW Benghazi Was A Terrorist Attack Unrelated To A Video

Remember, this was approximately six weeks before the primary where Obama was seeking re-election and using the cry, “Osama bin Laden is dead and GM is alive!” They could not have that attack be related to terrorism lest his chance at a second term would be in jeopardy.

On September 15, Hillary spoke with then-Egyptian Foreign Minister Mohamed Amr and pushed the narrative that the attack was the result of a YouTube video. The next day, Susan Rice, who was Ambassador to the United Nations at the time, went on numerous Sunday talk shows and pushed the narrative that the attack at Benghazi was in response to a YouTube video.

When you put all the facts together, the new Judicial Watch documents reveal are again quite damning for Hillary.

Read the full Judicial Watch press release HERE.

About the Author

Jennifer Burke
Jennifer Burke
Jennifer is a Co-Founder of PolitiStick and the Editor-in-Chief. She is a graduate of Texas A&M University and a certified teacher with 12 years experience in the classroom. Jennifer attended what is credited for being the first modern-day Tea Party rally in the country in the Seattle area and from there emerged as a powerful speaker and writer within the movement. While still in Washington State, Jennifer was selected to be a member of the second graduating class of the Jennifer Dunn Leadership Institute (JDLI), a program which identified future conservative leaders. Jennifer worked as the National Outreach Director for one of the largest conservative groups in the country and served as Managing Editor and writer for what quickly grew to become one of the top 15 conservative sites in the country. She brings to Politistick a passion for the fight for freedom for current and future generations.
JOIN POLITISTICK
Subscribe for FREE today
to stay in the loop!

Send this to friend