The Daily Beast is a leftist news and commentary site that promotes cultural Marxism. But from time to time, they do some really solid investigative work as well, so it’s not the absolute worst leftist website in America — because there are so many others. But, not this time.
Not to be considered their finest work is this tweet from the official Daily Beast Twitter account which declared that the Obama Regime was “scandal-free” and wondered if a Hillary Clinton presidency could live up to those standards.
— The Daily Beast (@thedailybeast) July 29, 2016
For the record, here’s a short-list of just of few of the scandals from an administration that makes Nixon’s look like pikers:
- Benghazi, plus lies and cover-ups
- New Black Panthers voter intimidation case dismissed
- Unconstitutionally Spying on AP and James Rosen from FOX News
- IRS Unconstitutionally Targets Obama’s Political Opponents
- Fast and Furious gun-running scandal
- VA Scandal
- Solyndra green energy which costs taxpayers $535 million
- Eric Holder held in Contempt of Congress in a bipartisan vote for lying about the Fast and Furious scandal.
- Note, the above is only a partial list. a simple Google search for “Obama scandals” at this time brings up over 63,000,000 results.
So to call the Obama Regime “scandal-free” is beyond leftist propaganda. It’s completely dishonest. For them to ask, should she win in November, if Hillary regime, the queen of scandal, would be “scandal free” is beyond stupid. It’s absolutely ludicrous.