[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Narcissistic personality disorder, according to the respected Mayo Clinic, is indicated by people who “have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for admiration and a lack of empathy for others. But behind this mask of ultraconfidence lies a fragile self-esteem that’s vulnerable to the slightest criticism.”[/vc_column_text][banner300 banner=”5517620b381df”][vc_column_text]The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-5), published by the American Psychiatric Association, used by mental health care professionals to diagnose mental conditions, lists the following personality traits indicative of narcissistic personality disorder:
- Having an exaggerated sense of self-importance
- Expecting to be recognized as superior even without achievements that warrant it
- Exaggerating your achievements and talents
- Being preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate
- Believing that you are superior and can only be understood by or associate with equally special people
- Requiring constant admiration
- Having a sense of entitlement
- Expecting special favors and unquestioning compliance with your expectations
- Taking advantage of others to get what you want
- Having an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others
- Being envious of others and believing others envy you
- Behaving in an arrogant or haughty manner
Sound familiar? Sound like someone you know? Like the president of the United States, who could be described without adding or changing a word to these symptoms.
While examples of each of the above symptoms could easily be generated to prove these apply to Obama, it would require its own book, rather than the length this story allows.
However, today Obama, who virtually takes credit for the sun rising, the sky being blue, and the grass growing — all things good and nothing bad, including the negative after effects of his Marxist, dictatorial rule, provided another example of his extreme version of narcissistic personality disorder.
From today’s “You just can’t make this stuff up” section comes the pronouncement by Dear Leader that he is responsible for the United States of America’s standing around the world as an admired nation, as doing everything within, and outside his power to bring America down a notch.
“People don’t remember, when I came into office, the United States in world opinion ranked below China, barely above Russia,” Obama said Monday, as reported by the Washington Examiner.
“And today, once again, the United States is the most respected country on Earth, and part of that I think is because of the work that we did to re-engage the world and say that we want to work with you as partners, with mutual interests and mutual respect,” he said.[/vc_column_text][banner300 banner=”553157113d3ff”][vc_column_text]He has ruined our relationships with our allies, while embolding America’s enemies in a way that would make Benedict Arnold blush, but never the less, the Narcissist-in-Chief thinks he is responsible for creating the greatest nation, or at least was until he came into office:
Actually, for what it’s worth, according to The Reputation Institute, the U.S. came in 22nd place out of the 55 countries ranked for having the best reputations — hardly anything to write home about and a far cry from Reagan’s shining city on a hill. But the Narcissist-in-Chief Obama, aka: President Selfie, who once praised himself 118 times in a single speech, is too drunk on self-delusion to figure that out.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]