The Obama Regime has moved from one major scandal to another — from the very beginning — yet, during a campaign speech for Hillary Clinton Sunday night in Florida, Obama did what progressive leftist Democrats always do. He attempted to recreate history and pull the wool over voters’ eyes.
Obama, responding to prior criticism he’d recently received from Congressman Darrell Issa , claimed that his administration was scandal-free.
“Here’s a guy who called my administration perhaps the most corrupt in history — despite the fact that actually, we have not had a major scandal in my administration,” Obama argued, an outlandish claim.
Listing all of Obama’s scandals and detailing them is a task outside of the realm of this story — books could be written about them. But a few come to mind.
- Benghazi and the lies and cover-up that ensued
- Freeing five notorious Taliban terrorists in exchange for the release of traitor Bowe Bergdahl
- A chief Obamacare architect, Jonathan Gruber, caught on video admitting that the regime lied to the “stupid” American people
- Using the IRS to target Obama’s political opponents, specifically Tea Party conservatives
- Secretly giving Iran $1.3 billion in pallets of CASH, considered the leading state sponsor of Islamic terror as ransom payments, which flies in the face of U.S. law.
- Veterans being left to die after executives in the VA Scandal falsified paperwork to get bonuses. No one has been fired from the Obama VA despite massive evidence of wrongdoing which led directly to the deaths of veterans.
That is just a start, of course, and is in no way comprehensive. And along with the plethora of other scandals is the laundry list of outright lies and broken promises, like promising repeatedly that Obamacare would lower health insurance premiums by $2,500 per year, per family, along with the lies that “if you like your policy you can keep your policy,” for example.
Instead, millions of Americans lost their doctors, lost their policies, and are seeing their health insurance premiums unnecessarily skyrocket.
As we know, those weren’t the only Obamacare lies, like the whopper on September 9, 2009, where he said that the bureaucrat-run scheme won’t add “one dime” to the deficit.
Obama lies with such ease it’s pathological, and his claim that his regime has been scandal-free, when in fact, it makes Richard Nixon’s look like a vacation Bible school, might be his biggest lie yet.