A blockbuster report by FOX News’ investigative reporter Catherine Herridge on Monday reveals that Hillary Clinton and her longtime aides are not out of hot water just because she lost the election last Tuesday.
Herridge reports that four separate congressional committees are investigating Hillary Clinton and her top aides for six potential crimes.
- Among the potential criminal violations that Congress is investigating are:
- Lied about her email practices during October 2015 testimony
- Mishandling of classified information
- Obstruction of Justice
- Destruction of government records
- The Clinton Foundation
- Quid pro quo between senior State Department executive and FBI agent
Senators Charles Grassley and Ron Johnson told Herridge that Congress is pressing ahead in its investigations and that they are not dependent on the election results.
“It’s one of the messages of this election — that the public is disgusted when they see double standards,” said Senator Johnson, who just defeated leftist Democrat challenger Russ Feingold in his Wisconsin re-election to win a second term in the U.S. Senate last Tuesday. “When they think people in high places, high government officials can get away with what ordinary citizens can’t,” Johnson said.