Hillary Clinton is clearly under siege by the furthest members of her own party, the Democrat Party.
Reportedly, Obama’s top adviser Valerie Jarrett leaked the illegalities about Hillary Clinton’s usage of private email accounts for conducting the nation’s business as Secretary of State as part of the Obama Regime.
Additionally, the leak revealed that Clinton stored the data from a private computer server, secretly stored at her private residence in Chappaqua, New York, information reported by the New York Times.
Waiting in the wings to pick up the pieces of Hillary’s implosion is progressive Elizabeth Warren, serving her first term as a U.S. Senator from Massachusetts, elected in 2012 with an unimpressive victory over Republican Scott Brown, 53.7% to 46.2%, in the very liberal state.
Below are ten facts about Elizabeth Warren that should be known, since Warren is likely the 2008 version of Barack Obama, a little-known Marxist one-term Senator, who paints herself as a victim, and takes on the assumed Democrat nominee, Hillary Clinton.
- The ultra-white Warren was listed as a “Woman of Color” by the Harvard Journal in 1993.
- Warren claimed to be part Cherokee Indian from “family lore.” She used her highly questionable minority status to further her career as a professor at both Harvard and the University of Pennsylvania. Warren both dodged and stonewalled when asked about her heritage during her senatorial campaign.
- She earned a nickname filled with mockery, “Fauxahontas,” for her controversial claim that she was 1/32 Native American.
- Warren was instrumental in the federal government’s takeover of the banking industry, with the establishment of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB), and Warren was nominated to be a director of the newly created bureaucracy.
- In July of 2010, Warren spoke at “Restoring the Integrity of the U.S. Financial Markets” in East Hampton, NY, along with America-hating one-world international socialist George Soros and self-avowed Communist Van Jones, Obama’s former Green Czar.
- Previous to Obama’s 2012 statement “If you’ve got a business, you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen,” Warren made a similar anti-American statement during her campaign against Scott Brown. In September of 2011, Warren said:
“There is nobody in this country who got rich on his own — nobody. You built a factory out there? Good for you. But I want to be clear. You moved your goods to market on the roads the rest of us paid for. You hired workers the rest of us paid to educate. You were safe in your factory because of police forces and fire forces [sic] that the rest of us paid for…Now look, you built a factory and it turned into something terrific, or a great idea. God bless — keep a big hunk of it. But part of the underlying social contract is, you take a hunk of that and pay forward for the next kid who comes along.”
- Genealogist Twila Barnes called Warren’s claims to a Native American heritage a “lie” and stated that Warren should have used her 2014 book, “A Fighting Chance,” to correct the falsehood. “She [Warren] could have used her new book to acknowledge the truth and apologize for her blatant disrespect of minorities, but instead, she’s continued to perpetuate the lie and attempted to portray herself as a victim.”
- Warren supports a fascist policy of forgiving student loans, one year for each year they work for government.
- Warren’s daughter, Amelia Warren Tyagi, is the founder and chairwoman of the far-left progressive think tank “Demos.”
- In 2012, Warren, who hypocritically claims to be for the little guy and against big, bad Wall Street, said that she was not a wealthy individual with a “lot of stock portfolios.” However, in January of 2015 it was revealed that Warren has a net worth of almost $9 million, including a sizable investment portfolio.