My prediction, and I’ve very confident in this, is that Joe Biden will still run for president, despite his statement to the contrary.
That’s right, Buffoon Biden is playing a little coy with the Democrats, just waiting for Hillary to tank a little bit further, causing the left to literally beg him to run.
Below are the ten reasons I believe Joe is playing a Paul Ryan, and just playing hard to get and will eventually run for the presidency.
Because after all, it’s not too late. He could immediately have Obama’s campaign machine at his whim should he enter the race. And with over a year to go until election time, it’s not too late with that apparatus at his disposal.
- Scandal-plagued Hillary Clinton is utterly unelectable. You can’t be President of the United States when most of the country thinks you are a corrupt liar, unless Democrats stuff the ballot boxes, as they are prone to do.
- Biden’s announcement that he would not be running for president sounded much more like a campaign speech than a resignation announcement.
- Biden chose for his announcement venue the Rose Garden at the White House, one of the most presidential-looking places he could have chosen. There are no coincidences in politics.
- The Democrats have no alternative to unelectable Hillary, other than an anti-freedom, un-American 74-year-old socialist Bernie Sanders, who is also unelectable.
- Obama hates the Clinton(s) (no secret) and trusts Biden to continue his legacy.
- Hillary will continue to crash. The more people learn about her, the less they like and trust her. That is the story of her career. As the campaign progresses, it will be harder for her to dodge, weave and avoid the press.
- Any of the major candidates, especially the outsiders — Trump, Carson, Fiorina and Cruz — would defeat Hillary in a head-to-head race.
- People want a new face and “real” change. Hillary Clinton is the most tired face in politics, with perhaps the exception of Jeb Bush.
- He’s been, not-so-subtlety, slamming Hillary in the press, including in his speech saying “Republicans are not our enemy,” which is exactly the opposite of what Hillary said. Why would he include this in a speech announcing that he is not running?
- His son’s dying wish, according to Biden, was that his father would run for president. As a father, I can tell you, them’s fightin’ words that he will not let be unfulfilled.
Now, politics is fluid, and a lot of unforseen circumstances could happen to make this prediction incorrect (like Hillary suddenly becoming likeable — doubtful), but at this time, the stars are aligned to have Biden still enter the race.
Look for Biden to be in the leftstream media plenty in the coming weeks, after being muffled for the past several months, as the corrupt media begins to plant the seeds for the narrative that only Uncle Joe can save the Democrat Party.
Count on it.