A brutal new one-minute ad called “Who Said That?” shows bombastic billionaire and reality TV star Donald Trump, the current Republican frontrunner according to all national polls, spewing a laundry list of very liberal positions, and asks if they came from the mouth of Trump or Obama.
The ad, produced by the Reigniting the Promise PAC, quickly answers its own question by showing Donald Trump — in his own words — spewing a litany of very far-left liberal positions that he is now claiming to reject.
Here are a few of Trump’s embarrassing statements played in the ad that paints a picture of the showman’s “New York values.”
- “Hillary Clinton, I think, is a terrific woman.”
- “I really believe Republicans are just too crazy right.”
- “The economy does better under the Democrats than the Republicans.”
- “I’m very pro-choice, I am pro-choice in every respect.”
- “As far as single-payer, it works well in Canada, it works incredibly well in Scotland.”
The ad ends with the message that Donald Trump is all over the board on key issues, is a flip-flopper, has positions that match those of Obama, and cannot be trusted.