TB-500: What Are Its Benefits and Side-effects?
TB 500 is one of the most popular synthetic peptides, which promote injury healing. Besides, this drug is the replica of a natural protein peptide called Thymosin Beta 4, which is available in both humans and animals. This TB 500 has many benefits. Read the following to know about them in detail.
TB 500 Benefits
- Wound Healing: This synthetic drug has great wound healing properties, which helps you by speeding up the wound healing process.
- Reduces Inflammation: It also has strong anti-inflammatory properties as well, which helps you to deal with inflammation. No doubt, it would be beneficial to individuals who have arthritis.
- Promotes Muscle Injury Recovery: Its users also experience fast muscle recovery. This is the reason why most of the sportsmen and bodybuilders use it on a regular basis as per their doctor’s recommendation.
- Muscle Growth: It also promotes muscle growth as well. Studies show that it also strengthens muscles.
- Improves Flexibility: As per the studies conducted on this drug, one important fact which came into light is, its users have experienced increased body flexibility.
- Thick Hair: Regular use of this synthetic peptide also promotes hair growth. In fact, it makes your hair grow longer and thicker within no time.
In order to experience the TB 500 benefits, you should actually use the right dosage. There are some users who complain that they did not experience any results even after using this peptide regularly. One important thing which they need to understand here is using the wrong dosages may not fetch the expected results.
In other words, taking either too less or too high than the recommended dosage may not show the results, which you are expecting. Most of the physicians usually recommend individuals to take it 2 to 3 times a week around 10mg, to experience its results. You can actually start from 2mg, if you want to begin with low dosages.
It is always good to have a discussion with your doctor about the dosage and then use it accordingly to experience the results which you are looking for. Dosage usually differs from person to person according to their gender, age, health condition and weight. Most of the doctors usually recommend small doses to the females, while this can be increased slowly, as their body may not tolerate high doses sometimes to avoid side-effects.
Most of the people generally take it in the form of injections and they are affordable too. However, you may experience a little pain while injecting this drug into your body. As the oral options are also available, you can choose them if you are not comfortable with needles.
How long does it take for TB-500 to show results?
It may take around a week time to show the results on your body, while this can vary from person to person. And, you need not take it regularly to experience its results.
TB-500 side effects
TB 500 hair growth or wound healing injections do not show any side-effects in most of the cases. However, if you use the wrong dosage then you may experience the below mentioned side-effects. Studies show that there are some interactions found between this drug and other medications, which is the other cause of side-effects. Hence, make sure that you consult your doctor before using it, if you are on any other medication. Some of the common side-effects that you may experience while taking high dose include nausea and headache.
Can breastfeeding or pregnant women use TB 500?
Avoid using it either if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. However, if you really want to use it then speak with your doctor once, before using it. Otherwise, even your baby’s health can be at risk. Using it excessively when you are pregnant may lead to miscarriage. Hence, you should not play with any drug if you are pregnant to avoid miscarriages.
Does it cause cancer?
There are a lot of misconceptions among the people that it promotes the growth of cancer cells, but it is not true. In reality, this TB-500 actually inhibits the growth of cancer cells, by improving the body immunity levels. Researchers say that it is perfectly safe to use. All you need to remember is anything that is taken in excessive amounts can be harmful to your health.
NOTE: Info provided in this article is for informational purposes only. Peptides are for laboratory research purposes only and not for personal use.