How To Register For KMAT 2020?
KMAT or Karnataka Management Aptitude Test is the entrance test conducted to seek admission in postgraduate courses. This state-level entrance test conducted in Karnataka is the gateway to apply to different MBA, MCA and PGDM courses in top colleges of Bangalore and Karnataka. The exam is managed and organised by KPPGCA or Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association. Qualify this exam, and you can apply to more than 169+ management colleges in Bangalore and Karnataka. It is organised in approximately ten cities in India and candidates from India and abroad can apply for this.
The affiliated colleges associated with KPPGCA consider the score of KMAT during admission. The scorecard provides subtle information about the candidate’s aptitude and skills, whether they are ideal for the particular course or not. Although it is one of the significant parts of taking admission into the renowned colleges, several tests and screening is done to pick the right candidates. In other words, the student’s need to check the institute’s criteria to seek admission. The KMAT registration date is notified and is expected to take place from the fourth week of May 2020.
Important dates to know about KMAT 2020
|Different events of KMAT 2020||Important Dates|
|KMAT 2020 registration commencement||Last week of May|
|End of registration||Last week of July|
|Release of KMAT 2020 admit card.||August, first week|
|KMAT exam date||The first week of August (However, check the official website for updated notification)|
Registration is the most important part which would take place from last week of May and will end in the last week of July. The application form for KMAT registrations is only available at its official website www.kmatindia.com. Irrespective of the course type, the application form is the same. Take a look at the detailed steps on how to register for KMAT 2020.
- Check in the official website of KMAT, kmatindia.com.
- Fill the personal details of the candidate like name, phone number, e-mail, country and alike.
- Registered phone number and email ID is mandatory as an OTP is sent to the entered mobile number. OTP is sent to access the KMAT 2020 application window.
- Once the details are entered correctly, candidates receive the registration number and password on their mobile number and email ID.
- You need to log in with the given number and password to complete the further process of application.
- They need to enter all the required information. It is suggested to fill the course type, qualification and other credentials accurately.
- Once the city name is entered, it cannot be altered. If you are applying for two streams, two separate forms are filled for which you will issue two distinct admit cards.
- Once the required details are entered, upload the required documents. Scanned photos and signatures are usually needed. Check and recheck everything that you entered as once the payment is made there is no room for any editing.
- Finally, make the payment via Debit/Credit card, net banking, e-wallets and alike. The fee structure for every candidate is INR 1000.
- Lastly, keep the receipt of the transaction for future references.
This KMAT exam is not conducted online. Rather, it is the pen-paper based exam. The total
Duration is 2 hours in which questions are asked from three subjects.
- Verbal and reading comprehension- 40 marks
- Logical reasoning- 40 marks
- Quantitative aptitude- 40 marks
The medium of Examination is English. The paper consists of 120 questions of 1 mark each. No negative marking is done if the answers are wrong. However, to get complete information on the syllabus, the pattern of the exam, visit the official website. Practice previous years’ questions to have sufficient idea about the exam pattern. Each institute set a cut-off which determines whether the students are eligible for the admission or not. Before applying or registering for KMAT 2020, thoroughly go through the admission policy and requirements of the preferred institute. Follow the right procedure and visit the official website instead of preferring different sites.
Check all details of KMAT 2020 exam like dates, application form, eligibility, and syllabus, admit card, results, pattern, preparation tips, question papers, and more at https://www.shiksha.com/mba/kmat-exam