Interesting Ways to Save Money with the Help of Air Miles on Your Next Travel
You can save a lot of money while travelling. How? By earning accrued air miles while you indulge in exuberant activities while on your trip. The air miles can be redeemed to buy products of your choice or to avail commodities and services.
Looking for the best way to save on your trip? Doesn’t seem very plausible, does it? How can one save while spending so much money? Well, it is very much possible. As a frequent flyer member, you can either save money (by earning air miles) or spend less (by redeeming air miles) on various things during your travel.
Here are some ways to save while travelling:
- Dine Away: Eat out at a partner restaurant of your airline or loyalty programmes while on your trip and earn air miles. There are various partner restaurants scattered all across the country where you can enjoy good food while simultaneously racking up some air miles. For a certain amount you spend, you get reward points. Penny saved is a penny earned.
- Shop till You Drop: Who does not love shopping? Especially when you are travelling, shopping becomes an inevitable part of your trip, right? Now you can go on a shopping spree on your trip, buy whatever you please and earn air miles while doing so. You can purchase items from offline partners, or if you don’t want to waste time in going to a store, you can just browse online and shop for items on the partner online shopping portals. The offer is valid on gift card purchases as well. Many airlines or loyalty programmes having shopping partners that if you visit online, you can accumulate miles by shopping with them.
- Book a Stay: While planning the trip, book your stay with a partner hotel to earn air miles on your booking. Reputable programs partner with top hotel chains across the country and abroad. Book your stay through an online booking partner to earn air miles. These hotels provide the perfect opportunity to steal away with your family for a vacation. Not just earn, but you can also redeem your air miles when booking a hotel stay. However, you can’t do both at the same time.
- Swipe a co-brand card: When you are travelling, your credit card becomes your best friend. If you frequently travel, using a co-brand credit card can help you save a lot by helping you earn a lot of air miles for every transaction you make. Apart from that, you also get a huge list of benefits when you apply for such credit cards such as:
- Premium lounge access (on select cards)
- Check-in through premium counters at the airport
- Fuel convenience fee waiver
- Movie ticket discount vouchers
- Exclusive dining offers
- Concierge service (on select cards)
Some programs also offer a bonus one-way free flight as a welcome gift.
- Lifestyle Activities: Now we all like to indulge in some self-pampering activities on travel such as a spa treatment, right? Now you can earn air miles while indulging in the most relaxing and fun activities like a spa treatment, visiting an amusement park, taking part in adventure sports, going on a desert safari or shopping at a duty-free store. Sounds like a superb deal, doesn’t it?
- Rent a Car: Renting a car is an inevitable part of travel, isn’t it? Well, now you can earn air miles every time you book a cab. The air miles you earn usually depends on the distance travelled. Some renowned programs have tie-ups with leading car rental companies. For instance, you can earn JPMiles by renting a cab or taxi with prominent players such as AVIS, HERTZ, etc.
Worry no more about savings, because now, thanks to frequent flyer and loyalty programme memberships, you can travel to your heart’s content without worrying about burning a hole in your pocket. While you’ll be out experiencing the beauty that the world has to offer and enjoying with your loved ones, you will also be stocking up on lots of air miles which can later be redeemed for rewards. This will indirectly save you a lot of money. So, give yourself a break you deserve and apply for Saudi online EVisa. It’s time to start planning the much-needed trip.