Pros and Cons of Shopping for a Smartphone on EMI
People shop in many ways, without paying any cash upfront. These days, there is more affordability in the consumer market than ever before as more credit cards are used to pay for everything from flagship devices to furniture. Furthermore, you can avail the option of without credit card EMI mobile phones to home appliances at outlets when you shop with an EMI card from Finserv MARKETS. In this way, you don’t have to pay a credit card bill at the end of a free credit period.
Buying Smartphones on EMI
There are many reasons why people buy products like smartphones on EMI. Mainly, you get to afford products without paying cash upfront. When you shop at the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store, buying any product is easy on no-cost EMI. Paying for your goods in equated monthly installments later permits you stress-free payment. To get the benefit of buying on EMI without the use of a credit card, just follow these steps:
- You must have the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card, a digital instrument that lets you shop at the e-store/Bajaj Finserv EMI Store at Finserv MARKETS.
- You can access the e-store at Finserv MARKETS, browsing for your favourite smartphone, be it an OPPO or OnePlus EMI. Payment is easy with any brand you buy.
- After you have made your choice (or choices), you can click on ‘Buy Now’.
- You will be directed to a ‘Check Out Page’ where you will have to choose the option of ‘No Cost EMI’(your payment mode).
- Choose the tenure you desire.
- At the end, click on ‘Submit’.
Pros and Cons of Buying Smartphones on EMI
When you have the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card, you can buy any mobile phone on EMI. With all the advantages that you, there are also a few disadvantages. Here are the pros and cons of EMI payments:
- Pro – When you use your Bajaj Finserv login to buy from the e-store, you get a convenient way to shop and pay for your smartphone in easy no-cost EMIs. This means the EMIs are interest-free. You only pay the purchase price of the smartphone in staggered payments.
- Con – You may miss an EMI payment and this will only amount to you accumulating debt and having more to pay later.
- Pro – When you shop in EMIs at the Bajaj Finsserv EMI Store, you can avail of discounts and cashback offers, making purchases more affordable.
- Con – You have to use the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card to necessarily shop in no-cost EMIs at the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store. Therefore, if you do not have it, you will not be able to shop at the e-store of Bajaj Finserv.
- Pro – You get free delivery of your smartphone within a 24-hour period.
- Pro – You get to select your smartphone from a wide variety of smartphones, available at a multitude of partner retailers, making the right choice while buying a mobile phone on EMI.
- Pro – Purchasing your smartphone at the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store has never been more exciting with cool features you get while shopping. For instance, you can click on ‘My Orders’ in case you have changed your mind and want an alternate smartphone instead.
While shopping on EMI facilitated by Finserv MARKETS, you get a relaxed shopping experience that is available at your fingertips. Moreover, you don’t feel the pinch of using money from your savings as you shop on EMIs.
- Buy Mobile on EMI – Shop for Mobiles on EMI Without Credit Card – Finserv MARKETS (bajajfinservmarkets.in)
- 5 Reasons to buy your next your smartphone on the EMI Store – Finserv MARKETS (bajajfinservmarkets.in)